Attend an informational session for PSAC members in your region to hear the latest news on negotiations with NAV CANADA as well as our next push tactics to reach a fair and equitable settlement.
We present everything you need to know about the negotiation process with NAV CANADA, our main demands and the next steps to reach a fair and equitable settlement. You also have the opportunity to ask questions and let us know about your concerns.
They deserve a contract that recognizes the important day-to-day work our members do at NAV CANADA. This is an opportunity to find out what your negotiation team is doing and how it can be supported.
Regional information events:
- Vancouver: Oct. 6 at 12pm PDT (online)
- Calgary: Oct. 12 at 5:30 p.m. MDT (online)
- Edmonton: Oct. 12 at 5:30 p.m. MDT (online)
- Gander: October 12 at 12 ADT, at the NAV CANADA office (35 Memorial Drive East, Gander)
- Winnipeg: Oct. 12 at 6:30 p.m. CDT (online)
- National Capital Region 2 informational sessions: October 13 at 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. EDT (online)
- Moncton: October 14 at 12pm ADT (in person and online)
- Montreal: first week of November (information to come)
If you have any questions about the information sessions, please contact your regional office.
Total web buff. Student. Tv enthusiast. Evil thinker. Travelaholic. Proud bacon guru.